Leadership Bartlesville participants will learn more about how their community is rising to the challenge of meeting tomorrow's needs. It is the goal of Leadership Bartlesville to increase participants' knowledge of the many integral components that come together to comprise the community of Bartlesville. Each session addresses the challenges and opportunities for leadership service in our community. Twenty-two (22) to Twenty-four (24) applications are chosen to participate in the five-month program, gaining knowledge of Bartlesville through highly informative sessions. Participants attend the following nine (9) sessions focused on many topics including: Two (2) days of Orientation, Education, Economic Development/Major Business, Community Services, Small Business, Health & Wellness, Local Government/Community Development, Tourism, and ending with the Capstone Presentation.
Leadership Bartlesville is a retention and investment tool for our area's businesses and nonprofits. Leadership Bartlesville participants are provided the opportunities to:
- Learn more about themselves
- Expand their professional and personal networks
- Supplement their leadership skills
- Develop a complete view of our community
- Examine how community elements work and/or don't work toegether; and
- Review in-depth the issues that will impact the future of Bartlesville
Leadership Bartlesville strives to:
- Promote the importance of community leadership
- Develop leaders who are more knowledgeable, skilled and committed
- Build bridges of understanding across diverse segments of our community
- Create and maintain a network of leaders who are catalysts for positive change
- Engage people in meaningful civic action to ensure a strong economy and high quality of life
- Provide opportunities for all citizens to become informed and involved in shaping the Bartlesville area
Leadership Bartlesville Alumni Association
As part of the Bartlesville Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership programs, the Leadership Bartlesville Alumni Association has been created with the purpose of continuing the leadership development of our community's emerging leaders, to actively support a culture of learning and thinking, to advocate excellence in leadership, and to aid in improving the City of Bartlesville.
Leadership Bartlesville Alumni Association will also provide opportunities to:
- expand networks and social resources
- apply knowledge through work opportunities, and mentoring
- stay current with community, leadership, and other issues/topics.
(Click here for membership form)
(Click here for update information form)
For more information about all BRCC Leadership Programs, please contact Cherie Carrington at 918-336-8708 or email email@example.com.